• What data do we collect?
• How do we collect your data?
• How will we use your data?
• How do we store your data?
• What are your data protection rights?
• What are cookies?
• What types of cookies do we use?
• How to manage your cookies
• Privacy policies of other websites
We acknowledge the significance of your privacy and understand the importance of the security of your personal information. We are committing that any personal information you share with us or the information we collect about those who visit our websites, we do so in accordance with the relevant privacy laws.
What kind of information we collect?
According to the regulation and laws, we have obligations to ask for a range of personal information from you which could include name, address, date of birth, contact details, occupation, bank account details, location data or any other similar information which could be used to identify you.
How we collect that information?
We acquire most of the information directly from you through application forms or telephone conversations, and from keeping records of information taken in the course of ongoing customer service.
We may also collect personal information when you use our website, apps or by using cookies on our websites.
Sometimes we may ask for other information voluntarily (including through market research, surveys, or special offers) so that we can improve our services.
How we use and disclose your information?
We use the information that you provide to evaluate application, perform identity checks, verify your identity, and do anything else necessary when providing our services and products. All these is in accordance with anti-money laundering laws and other regulatory laws.
We may use your personal information when managing your account, reviewing your ongoing needs, enhancing our customer service and products, and providing you with information on any opportunities that we believe may be relevant to you.
We may also use personal information for the future planning of our business, including product development and research. In such cases (and in cases where we have legal or regulatory obligations), and depending upon restrictions on sensitive information, you agree to the disclosure of your personal information where we disclose that information to:
- relevant regulators or government authority as required, authorized, permitted, or compelled by law.
- where applicable, anyone authorized by you (for example, your financial adviser).
- a referrer, or third party who may have introduced or referred you to us (this is necessary in order to pay fees or commissions for such a referral and can include any click-through links you may have clicked on); and
- third party service providers, including those who help facilitate or support our business, or develop new software to run our business more efficiently
How we store your personal information?
We take reasonable steps to hold information securely in electronic or physical form. These steps are supported by various security standards, processes, and procedures, and we store information in access-controlled locations or in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords.
The transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our online services and any transmission is at your own risk.
We use encryption technology to protect the information that you submit to us. This type of technology is designed to safeguard you from having your information obtained by anyone other than Roikingdom.com during its transmission. We also use other safeguards such as firewalls, authentication systems (such as passwords and personal identification numbers) and use control mechanisms to restrict unauthorized access to systems and data.
Once we have received your information, we use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure.
Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out later.
You have the right at any time to stop from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members and partners.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure — You have the right to request from us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request to restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies help us to offer you an easier and more personalized experience. If you want to ‘opt out’ of the cookies set by our site, you can change the settings on your browser or mobile device to reject all cookies. You can also set your browser settings to receive notification each time a cookie is sent, thus giving the choice whether to accept it or not.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored in your browser’s file directory, by the websites you visit. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and send the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie.
Cookies and your personal data
Cookies don’t scan your computer, so they normally don’t have any personal information. If there is any personal data, it most certainly resulted when you completed a website’s form for example.
In times when a cookie stores a personal information, it is coded in such a way that it is unreadable to any third party who access your cookie folder.
What types of cookies do we use?
Our websites use various types of cookies, which allows us to provide you with more personalized and user-friendly experience. Some of them include:
- Cookies to enable navigation through our website and services
- Performance cookies – help improve the use of the Services
- Functionality cookies – save changes in your requested choices
- Marketing cookies – evaluate performance of advertisements and visits on the Services.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites